Is Buycurvy.com Legit {Feb 2022} Read Guided Reviews!

Do you have a plus size? You can read our “Is Buycurvy.com Legit” article to know whether you can get the low-priced dresses or not. Kindly read our post now.

Are you worried about your weight because dresses of your size are expensive and of low quality? You can get anything you want online by paying early or after the delivery in today’s world. However, the question remains the same. Can you trust all websites that sell clothing items?

The United States is the biggest country with over 50% overweight and active people. A website called buycurvy sells dresses for such people. Let us get started with our “Is Buycurvy.com Legit” review so that you can grasp as many details as possible!

Is the buycurvy site trustable?

You are not alone in who is asking this question. The buycurvy website has been gaining popularity for selling colorful and designer dresses and accessories for women. However, before making any purchase, we suggest you read the following pointers:

  • Address authenticity: The buycurvy website is registered by the United States cyber officials. Hence, its authentic location is the US.
  • Trust index: The website has gained a 86% trust score since 2015.
  • Website age: It is approximately seven years old. The site was created in June 2015.
  • Buycurvy.com Reviews: The company has many reviews on the Facebook page from the previous buyers. Most buyers are happy with their purchases.
  • Community channel: The buycurvy site has a dedicated Facebook page that thousands of people follow for the best deals.
  • Missing details: Buycurvy is not hiding any details apart from the company address. 
  • Payment information: The company accepts only online payment via credit card, PayPal, e-wallets, or debit card.
  • Broken links: We could not find any broken link on the official website
  • Is the site legit: The site is legit, and there is no denying it after analyzing the trust rating score of the buyers.

Is Buycurvy.com Legit“- Is this question constantly hovering over your mind? Well, you can carefully read our findings in the above section. However, if you ever want the highest quality products at the lowest prices, you can visit the buycurvy website. It is 80%, not a scam. For the rest, 20%, you do your research. 

What is Buycurvy?

One of the best things about a woman is her sense of self-worth. A large majority of the Buycurvy team comprises plus-size women, so the company completely gets what you’re going through when it comes to “plus-size shopping.” 

Is Buycurvy.com Legit– Specifications of Buycurvy:

  • URL: https://www.buycurvy.com/
  • Domain creation date: 17th June 2015
  • Domain expiry date: 17th June 2022
  • Email address: curvyexchangedept@gmail.com 
  • Company address: Not given
  • Phone number: 870-336-9013 (BOUTIQUE) and 870-336-1506 (WAREHOUSE)
  • Shipping period: 4-10 Days
  • Shipping cost: Free on 75 dollar or above orders
  • Order processing time: Not mentioned
  • Refund: Applicable but in gift cards
  • Return: Applicable within 30 days
  • Exchange: Applicable within 20 days on the same product
  • Order cancellation: Applicable within 12 hours of placing an order
  • Payment modes: Online transfer, credit card, and debit card.

Pros of Buycurvy know via Is Buycurvy.com Legit:

  • You get all sizes of women’s dresses
  • Product return, refund, cancellation, and exchange are available
  • The site is SSL protected to hide your details from scammers
  • The product and site reviews are positive

Cons of Buycurvy:

  • The company address is not given on the site.
  • Two contact numbers create confusion in raising service requests.

Customer Feedback:

A Christian family runs a curvy’s shop in Jonesboro, Arkansas. It has trendy boutique clothes for you if you’re a size 12 to 30. Because it also has the cheapest rates of any digital boutique, the users in Buycurvy.com Reviews are sure that you will find something that you love far more than it does, as well. 

According to the previous buyers, buycurvy has the latest designs and clothes for women who have plus size. Some users have stated that the company accepts returns and refund seamlessly. However, they had to wait for the given period to get the money back. 

If you have ever been scammed on credit card transactions , you can read how to get a refund from the credit card. 

Our Final Thoughts:

The buycurvy is a legit website that sells dresses, tops, and other items for women. The question “Is Buycurvy.com Legit” is answered in detail in the above sections. You can trust this site. 

If you haven’t received an item in the last few days, please read “how to get a refund from PayPal for an item that didn’t arrive” now.

Kindly share your thoughts on our analysis in the comments. 

Also Read : – Is Lulububbles Legit {Feb 2022} Read Honest Reviews Here

Leave a Comment